I am 24 years old and live out of a back pack. For 4 months a year I work in Alaska as a commercial fisherman and take the money to travel as far as I can before I have to come back and replenish the account. I take a camera with me and take photos for friends and family to know what I am up to.
2 Sep 2009 — 58 views, 2 favorites
2 Sep 2009 — 40 views, 2 favorites
1 Sep 2009 — 56 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?