I am a freelance photo retoucher. I am also a photographer, I would like to spend more time on it than i do. Although I live in Queens, NY, I am originally from Northern California. I have a B.A. in photography and a B.A. in Digital Graphics from Cal State Hayward. I also have a B.A. in Art History from UCLA. I come from a compositional background in my photography education. I love contrast and bright colors.
I am constantly looking to be inspired.
Find me at: http://www.nicolemabry.net
3 Aug 2011 — 73 views, 3 favorites
3 Aug 2011 — 43 views, 1 favorite
7 Jun 2011 — 78 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
29 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?