Hi! I am Lexi Hoebing, a portrait / creative / self photographer. I am 19, I live in Oklahoma, and am currently attending college to live my dream of becoming a professional graphic designer/photographer. Photography is my passion, it has been since I could hold a camera. I shoot whatever I can, mostly friends, myself, my life, and everyone in it. I've had the pleasure of meeting so many great photographers like myself through JPG, and even the honor of being published in it. I love connecting w
Find me at: http://www.fotogenicsphotography.com
13 May 2012 — 88 views, 2 favorites
13 May 2012 — 52 views
13 May 2012 — 92 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?