I'm a free lance photographer for two day's and a manager in youthcare for 4 day's. Great combination. I mostly do documantary photography on social issues and dance photography. I like to do more travel photography (my photo assignment in Nepal was a great experience!) in the future.....
Find me at: http://www.oudeschool.com
12 Jun 2010 — 44 views
13 May 2010 — 48 views, 4 favorites
30 Apr 2010 — 67 views
29 Apr 2010 — 61 views
28 Apr 2010 — 54 views
16 Mar 2010 — 89 views, 1 favorite
16 Mar 2010 — 68 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?