I'm Italian and I live in the island called Sicily located in center of Mediterranean see. I'm not a photographer, however not a professional one. But I love photography since I was 13. My experiences started with my daddy's Leica III, I had also experiences of self-processing B&W film & print until my mother gave me the space where set my equipment. When I moved on my apartment...I had to say bye to B&W photos self-made. The new digital gives so great opportunities about fruition & creativity t
Find me at: http://www.francescotorrisi.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
63 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
188 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
214 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?