I founded JPG Magazine with my lovely wife, Heather Champ, in 2004. In 2006, we sold JPG to 8020 Publishing, which I also founded. I am no longer working for JPG/8020, but am still incredibly proud of the work we've done.
Find me at: http://powazek.com
3 Oct 2006 — 1627 views
28 Sep 2006 — 2262 views, 6 favorites
26 Sep 2006 — 2117 views, 11 favorites
16 Sep 2006 — 2194 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
218 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can you please tell me how to cancel my JPG+.
A: Do you know?