I like to specialise in portraiture and concert images. From time to time I dabble in conceptual landscapes and macro images, and furthermore I enjoy illustrating and typeface/logo designing.
I have undertaken commissions for local Performing Arts authorities shooting at a wide variety of musical events. I have also photographed the soon-to-be-legendary guitarist, Kaki King, amongst other emerging artists.
To me, the individual matters more than the commercial.
Find me at: http://www.freeboprich.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
426 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?