I recently graduated with my MA in Linguistics, and I carry my camera everywhere. After writing academic papers, I need a more creative outlet. I've started writing and shooting photos, and I often use photos to illustrate my prose. I'm not a photo pro, and I'm not even a polished amateur; I just know what I like when I see it, and I'm quick with the clicking. I appreciate beauty and I'm thankful for my ability to document it, however raw and unpolished that documentation might be.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
11 Sep 2008 — 71 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?