I recently graduated with my MA in Linguistics, and I carry my camera everywhere. After writing academic papers, I need a more creative outlet. I've started writing and shooting photos, and I often use photos to illustrate my prose. I'm not a photo pro, and I'm not even a polished amateur; I just know what I like when I see it, and I'm quick with the clicking. I appreciate beauty and I'm thankful for my ability to document it, however raw and unpolished that documentation might be.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
11 Sep 2008 — 71 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?