Documentary shooter and assignment photographer based in Barcelona with a focus on sub-cultures. My work has covered rodeos, drag racing, tattoo parlors, Spanish fiestas, equestrian events, ghost towns and rock concerts.
My professional career has been in the TV industry. I am now seeking assignments in / around Barcelona and the Balearic Islands.
New website coming soon.
That´s about it, pretty much. I have exhibited, I won a prize, I am active shooting pretty much all time.
Find me at: http://www.frozenbay.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?