I am a freelance photographer and photo-illustrator, dividing my time between Newton, Massachusetts and Cape Town, South Africa.
I am currently working on a documentary mixed media book about the island of Grenada in the West Indies. I work mostly in color- both digital and analog, use Polaroid materials as much as I can,and I make visual journals of my travels both in and outside my head!
Find me at: http://http
24 Oct 2007 — 464 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
333 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do I download my original images?
A: Do you know?