In June of 1996, I lost my marbles...
I mean, one moment I had them, the next I had this distinct feeling that all of my marbles, were gone...My entire world turned upside down, ransacked—marbles missing!
Shortly after that mind-altering epiphany, my husband & I were walking along the beach on a dark, half-moon lit night when I had the sudden urge to bend down & scoop up the handful of sand at my feet. There, in my hand was a beautiful, dark sienna marble...The first of many I'd unearth.
Find me at: http://www.throughthelensltd.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
139 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
203 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?