I am an artist, teacher and photographer.I have a fascination for all aspects of photography, with a passion for portraits, nature, abstract, and social documentary. I work with both analogue and digital technologies.Of special interest to me is the crossover zone between mediums and approaches:hybridity.
Find me at: http://www.garryandrews.net
27 Aug 2013 — 10 views, 1 favorite
1 Jun 2010 — 39 views
1 Jun 2010 — 18 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
428 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?