on disability and should have enough time to explore and play with my camera, but as the old saying goes "the faster I go, the behinder I get". I love taking pictures and sometimes the unusual comes out perfect and sometimes it doesn't even after a lot of pictures. But the trying is what makes it fun.
I now live in Atlanta and I have a lot of things to photograph, my grandson being the best topic.
Anyway, thanks for reading and HAPPY PHOTOGRAPHY EVERYONE.
23 Oct 2011 — 8 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: iphone 5s Picture Info
A: Do you know?