My name is Gerald Knight, I am a photographer from Boston, Massachusetts. I am 90% self-taught, the other 10% being info I've nagged people for over the years.For the last 4 years I've used my camera to satiate the constant desire to create images that narrate the pulse and energy of my city.
I love photography and all the stories you can tell, the moments you can capture and the feelings you can convey.
15 Nov 2011 — 11 views
13 Nov 2011 — 24 views
26 Oct 2011 — 19 views
26 Oct 2011 — 9 views, 1 favorite
21 Oct 2011 — 17 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
202 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?
- Photography & the Law - Beyonce' and Beyond: A Roundup of Recent Legal Issues
- Exposure! Enter Today!
- Expose Yourself!
- A Millions Little Pictures: Analog
- Exhibit Your Images In Times Square!