Since I was a young boy, I want to become a photographer. In winter 1970 I picked up my first, a Kodak Instamatic.
I prefer to take my camera out into the street, into public and private places. Places that are out of bounds for photographers have always had a special attraction for me (thoughts of Helmut Newton and myself).
Many thanks for your compliments!
My eBooks (Jennifer Anna): http://www.blurb.com/user/gerhardbeck
Find me at: http://www.gerhardbeck.com
- +JPG+ since July 2009
- *62 hot photos
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
409 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?