Since I was a young boy, I want to become a photographer. In winter 1970 I picked up my first, a Kodak Instamatic.
I prefer to take my camera out into the street, into public and private places. Places that are out of bounds for photographers have always had a special attraction for me (thoughts of Helmut Newton and myself).
Many thanks for your compliments!
My eBooks (Jennifer Anna): http://www.blurb.com/user/gerhardbeck
Find me at: http://www.gerhardbeck.com
- +JPG+ since July 2009
- *62 hot photos
8 Sep 2013 — 307 views, 6 favorites
8 Sep 2013 — 206 views, 3 favorites
8 Sep 2013 — 344 views, 7 favorites
8 Sep 2013 — 221 views, 3 favorites
8 Sep 2013 — 343 views, 7 favorites
7 Sep 2013 — 222 views, 4 favorites
5 Sep 2013 — 199 views, 4 favorites
4 Sep 2013 — 221 views, 4 favorites
4 Sep 2013 — 252 views, 6 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
434 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?