Since I was a young boy, I want to become a photographer. In winter 1970 I picked up my first, a Kodak Instamatic.
I prefer to take my camera out into the street, into public and private places. Places that are out of bounds for photographers have always had a special attraction for me (thoughts of Helmut Newton and myself).
Many thanks for your compliments!
Find me at: http://www.gerhardbeck.com
15 Jan 2014 — 229 views, 1 favorite
14 Jan 2014 — 297 views, 5 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
373 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?