I currently live in Adelaide Australia. My love of all things visual began at a very young age when I loved to draw and paint pictures of my family and friends. I worked for several years as an artist until in 2003 I completed a Professional Photographic course. I embrace all aspects of photography from portrait, street, landscape and photojournalism to provide a visual diary of the times we live in.
1 Oct 2014 — 5 views, 1 favorite
30 Apr 2014 — 10 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
359 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?