I am somewhat new to photography, in that I have yet to grow tired of the exercise. There will always be another day and another picture to capture. When I used to look around and see stop lights and dump trucks, I now see photographic subjects anxiously hiding with coy resolve between the hedgerows. I can't rest for constantly framing what I see and analyzing what should be the next image to make my own.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
49 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
119 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
113 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why cant I post new stories? :(
A: Do you know?