I was born in 1946 in Venice Italy. I started photographing at the age of 14, after I have received a gift from my parents- a plastic Kodak for my birthday. In mid 60s I began working at a photo lab in Mestre and was collaborating with other photographers. At that time I have assimilated the methodologies for developing and printing in the darkroom. Since then the photography has become my passion.
Find me at: http://www.giulianobrandoli.it
12 Jan 2010 — 24 views
15 Nov 2009 — 51 views, 3 favorites
17 Oct 2009 — 51 views, 1 favorite
7 Oct 2009 — 54 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
63 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
188 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
214 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?