I am a photographer from Osimo (An), Italy
I prefer the picture fell on the particular "decontextualized".
I wonder what they want to represent my photos, and if someone does it, I swear I could not answer. I try to give a rational explanation to the pictures and to the reason of the shot .... but the essence escapes me.
24 Sep 2014 — 3 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?