I am a photographer from Osimo (An), Italy
I prefer the picture fell on the particular "decontextualized".
I wonder what they want to represent my photos, and if someone does it, I swear I could not answer. I try to give a rational explanation to the pictures and to the reason of the shot .... but the essence escapes me.
14 Mar 2010 — 20 views
13 Mar 2010 — 35 views, 1 favorite
16 Feb 2010 — 26 views
7 Feb 2010 — 25 views
7 Feb 2010 — 26 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
47 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?