I am Co owner of Sander Studios of Photography with my middle son Tim. Check out our web site at www.sanderstudiosphotography.com, I live In Louisiana, about 70 miles north of New Orleans, I feel very fortunate to be able to go down and take lots of photos of a unique city. I also love to travel and take pictures of the places I visit. My wife and I have been married for 28 years, we have three sons and lots of pets. Other hobbies are fishing, playing music and motor cycles. Happy shooting!
Find me at: http://www.sanderstudiosphotography.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?