My name is George Leontaras and I am Greek. Born in Düsseldorf, Germany in '66, and grew up in Untertürkheim - Stuttgart. My family returned to Volos, Greece in '78. Volos is famous for its luscious mountain Pilio, where Centaur, the mythical creature lived and where the Argonauts began their expedition.
My favorite quote is by Socrates:“I know that I know nothing.” What brings us together is our passion for photography, as well as our love for this splendid world. We travel together !!
Find me at: http://www.glart.gr
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
226 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?