I am drawn into beauty. I believe in Beauty. I believe beauty is the sugar coating to all that is the confusion in this world. There is so much we see and yet do not understand. I have a few beautiful obsessions that I photograph in order to better understand. Everything has meaning, Post-Modernism is Laziness. I derive and seek meaning through the lens of my camera.
Ian Ramsrud, has a BFA in Photography, Shoots with a Canon 5D MkII & Various Film Cameras.
Location : Salt Lake City, Utah
Find me at: http://www.ianramsrud.com
26 Sep 2009 — 2538 views
List of 7 Observations about the current state of affairs of Photography. How to think differently and take a good look in the mirror.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
340 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?