I am into old cars, paragliding and photography. I am located in Munich and make my living from writing for German Playboy Magazine about cars and electronic gadgets.
Download my iPhone App "Infrared Photography"!
Find me at: http://itunes.apple.com
30 Oct 2008 — 918 views
Some impressions of Franz-Josef Strauss Airport, Munich, Germany
3 Oct 2008 — 1441 views
An early morning walk through the ghost town Rhyolite in Nevada, (100 miles NW of Las Vegas)
9 Sep 2008 — 7030 views
An abandoned amusement park in the heart of Berlin, Germany
25 Aug 2008 — 1075 views
Did you know that some folks are bad dancers? I recognized this by accident while looking at a church when she did not expect it...
26 May 2008 — 1227 views
Pictures taken with an infrared sensible camera
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?