"I’ve been taking pictures when I was very young. I think I don’t remember what age. I started by painting and drawing and for me photography was a mean of drawing and that’s all. Immediate sketch done with intuition and you can’t correct it. If you have to correct it it’s your next picture. But life is very fluid. Well sometimes the pictures disappeared and there is nothing you can do.You can’t tell the person, oh, please smile again do that gesture again. Life is once, forever."HCB
Find me at: http://www.jasonmartini.com
1 Nov 2010 — 56 views, 8 favorites
28 Oct 2010 — 34 views, 5 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
385 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
275 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Username not found in People dropdown searchbox
A: Do you know?