I am a pediatric nurse. I bought my first SLR camera with my first hospital paycheck 25 years ago and have been gripped by photography since. I'm always composing and clicking scenes in my mind as I travel through life. Sometimes I get the chance to do it for real with my Nikon FM2. I relish time to take people, nature and travel photos.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
88 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?