“Before realizing I could spend 6-7 hours in a day on photography; things I could do without getting bored were limited” says Görkem Keser, who has been into photography for 6 years. As most of the rest, he didn’t have a style in the beginning, but with the positive comments during his studies on Media and Communication Systems, he went deeper in photography.
“Press photography and to be in such an atmosphere gives me an incredible pleasure” says Görkem. Not only capturing the mom
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
252 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can anyone tell me how to reach JPGMAG?
A: Do you know?