Photography has it's hooks in me. Sometimes I simply capture a moment in time to reflect upon later. More often the urge to photograph something takes over completely, regardless of the subject, and time stands still.
Find me at: http://www.corygracephotography.com
2 Aug 2009 — 63 views
16 Mar 2009 — 66 views, 3 favorites
23 Nov 2008 — 91 views
12 Nov 2008 — 86 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
46 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?