I am an amateur; most of my pictures are from taking advantage of an opportunity, with very little planning and bit of luck. I don't use a tripod, although I am putting more thought into using one, and I use the occasional flash. The photos that I have loaded were shot with different cameras: Nikon D40, D80, D1H, D300, D800, a Fuji S5 and a cell phone. I don't get to shoot much because I keep a pretty busy schedule but I try to take my camera when I can. Your reviews and feedback are appreciated
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?