Living in rural New Mexico after doing time in Wyoming (to see if I could) - grew up and raised my family in the mountains of So. California, but a Country Gal at heart - Widowed, mother of 3, blessed with 10 grandchildren
I have loved photography forever - the digital age has made it affordable to be self taught. I hope you find something here that is pleasing to your eye or soothes your soul. Thank you one and all for leaving messages - I appreciate all of you more than I can say.
- +JPG+ since July 2009
- *4 hot photos
19 Sep 2014 — 2 views, 1 favorite
15 Sep 2014 — 1 view, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
137 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
197 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?