Living in rural New Mexico after doing time in Wyoming (to see if I could) - grew up and raised my family in the mountains of So. California, but a Country Gal at heart - Widowed, mother of 3, blessed with 10 grandchildren
I have loved photography forever - the digital age has made it affordable to be self taught. I hope you find something here that is pleasing to your eye or soothes your soul. Thank you one and all for leaving messages - I appreciate all of you more than I can say.
- +JPG+ since July 2009
- *4 hot photos
17 Apr 2014 — 7 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?