My name is Björn Lexius. I was born in the year of punkrock. In 1977. Living in Hamburg, Germany. I'm a strict vegan.
I got into photography because of my love for music. I loved looking at photos taken at shows. They mostly were so energetic and I loved having another medium to transport emotions besides music itself.
So when I got my first "real" camera I started taking picture at local punk & hardcore shows, a little time later I joined the very talented team at facetheshow.com.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
63 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
188 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
214 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?