I am interested in everything I see I start way back with a 110 film camera when I was 8. At 15 I bought my Uncles camera 35mm still have it still works. This camera was bought in Vietnam during the war. Played with digital cameras from battery eaters that had floppy disc's instead of memory cards. Now I us a Sony and a canon both make my photos look great I love this JPG site. Cheers to all and keep shooting I enjoy seeing all the great pic's.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
65 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
200 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
219 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?