currently shooting with:
Holga 120 CF
I have been a member for quite some time but have never used my account a great deal. I am in the process of changing this and am uploading a selection of my works from the past 5 years. This is why they don't follow a logical theme. My most recent works were taken in Japan. I have a fascination with water shots and love experimenting with Black & White
All images © Tim Kirman.
Find me at: http://www.penguinmania.tk
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?