I am over 50. Spent most of my life looking for the perfect mate and at 40 I found her. The last 15 years have been heaven and we have enjoyed travelling the world together.
All this travel has ignited a passion for photography of people and textures of the places we visit. I take the cream of my shots and display them on my travel stock photo site and always get a kick when someone buys one.
My imagination runs wild as to how they use them.
9 Dec 2008 — 213 views, 1 favorite
13 Aug 2008 — 385 views, 2 favorites
13 Aug 2008 — 293 views
13 Aug 2008 — 315 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?