Gary takes pictures sometimes. Well, he takes a lot of pictures.
He uses digital cameras (except when he uses a film camera instead). He’s still pretty new at it, but he enjoys the experience and can see incremental improvement in his technique.
Perhaps you can too, if you squint a little.
Find me at: http://www.zombieprocess.net
6 Jul 2010 — 24 views, 1 favorite
In "Photo Challenge: If Objects Could Talk"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?