I first started shooting photography in New York City around 2007. I developed a taste for street photography because for me that was the easiest way to show other people what day to day life was like for a kid growing up in the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Over the years, I have been lucky enough to travel the world. In every country that I've been too, I have learned things about myself and my style of photography. I have a degree in photo and I'm working on a degree in multi-media design. Mo
Find me at: http://www.harrisonobrienphotography.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
34 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
94 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
84 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Username not found in People dropdown searchbox
A: Do you know?