Through our lives, our eyes photograph the world around. Those photos are stored in our brains, sometimes in our albums...
...but sometimes, they are stored in our souls. It's those important moments that comprise the what we are or what we are becoming: married, divorced, loved, broken, happy, fallen...
To freeze the moment in time, it is magic.
To distinguish the beauty in space, it is art.
To capture the beauty and time...
...is to make a photo that stores forever in our souls.
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
252 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?