Born in Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia, on March 24, 1963, Hengki Koentjoro is an accomplished black and white photographer. He is a graduate of the Brooks Institute of Photography, Santa Barbara, California, where he majored in video production and minored in the fine art of photography.
Hengki is a part time practitioner of the art of black and white photography, which he believes to be his true purpose in life’s journey of expression.
Find me at: http://gplus.to
21 Feb 2014 — 10 views, 3 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Macro Mosaic"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
47 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
106 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
112 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?