I am Henk Marks, and live in the Netherlands. My
whole life, I’ve been looking to capture an emotion / the feeling of
that one special moment in my photography, in other words to capture the
magic of the moment.I’ve attended a professional
photograph education for one and a half year in the eighties. Soon
however I discovered that the strict rules weren’t working for me. I’m
to much of a free spirit so to say, and decided to teach myself.
I work in my own photostudio.
Find me at: http://www.henkmarksfotografie.nl
26 Mar 2009 — 68 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
373 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?