I am a student of most things art oriented. Photography, sculpture, and Architecture being my main interests.
I enjoy critiquing and being critiqued.
My goal is to produce what I consider Fine Art photography though I do not think I an doing that just yet. I am currently producing cyanotypes. I use a Canon 10D, then produce a high contrast negative on transparency film, and make contact prints.
Some of my favorite artists are: Bruce Nauman and Agnus Martin.
Find me at: http://peteolsenphoto.com
7 Oct 2008 — 37 views
2 Oct 2008 — 58 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
368 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Any idea when the 'Hands on' competition will be judged?
A: Do you know?