Assistant Avionics Technician, mechanic, breaker of things, builder of things, shutterbug, and writer from and living in Kentucky. I have a taste for urban style photography.
I'm not a professional photographer at all, I've been interested in photography for a very long time, and have always enjoyed taking pictures. I try to take as many as I can, when something catches my eye! I hope you enjoy, I sure do enjoy taking them. :)
4 Apr 2007 — 287 views, 2 favorites
4 Apr 2007 — 177 views
4 Apr 2007 — 218 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
26 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Any idea when the 'Hands on' competition will be judged?
A: Do you know?