I am learning how to grow up. I'll be attending college this fall and hopefully getting my masters in secondary education. I'd like to teach U.S. History or some form of science. I love photography and will probably minor in art because of that. I have met the most amazing people and greatly appreciate that.
12 May 2009 — 63 views
12 May 2009 — 68 views
9 Feb 2009 — 81 views
9 Feb 2009 — 45 views, 1 favorite
9 Feb 2009 — 52 views
9 Feb 2009 — 69 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
385 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
275 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?