Hirak Kanti Dutta
I am a New Delhi, India based fine art and abstract photographer. I had my last exhibition in April, 2009 in New Delhi.
I am always striving to locate the 'too-ordinary-and-therefore-ignored' work of art in both animate and inanimated things of the world. I believe art is scattered everywhere, all we have to do is to bend (our egos) and pick it up, just like money is in the air, all we have to do is to jump and make an effort to catch it.
You can write to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find me at: http://www.DIGITALPIGMENTS.com
3 Oct 2009 — 37 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
340 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?