I lived aboard a trawler with my wife Pam, Chevy and Ruby the pit bulls, Olivia the German Shorthaired Pointer, and Dirty Gertie the cat. We've traveled along the east coast from upstate New York to Florida.
The majority of my photos were taken from the flybridge, while walking the dogs, or on the water.
We're presently land bound back in the Adirondack Mountains in upstate New York and looking for new things to photograph.
Find me at: http://bleeckermountainlife.blogspot.com
21 Oct 2014 — 1 view
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
419 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?