I was born in Portugal , currently living in Canada I've been interested in photography it seems like forever.So when ever I get the chance I click away. I use a Pentax K20D and a K100D sometimes my old Canon AE1 gets pulled out of the closet.Now mostly using a Fujifilm X100S "rangefinder" fixed focal length 23mm .
For inspiration I browse through jpgmag.com and I have my son who shares his knowledge of photography with me.
See link to his website bellow.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
31 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?