I was born in Portugal , currently living in Canada I've been interested in photography it seems like forever.So when ever I get the chance I click away. I use a Pentax K20D and a K100D sometimes my old Canon AE1 gets pulled out of the closet.Now mostly using a Fujifilm X100S "rangefinder" fixed focal length 23mm .
For inspiration I browse through jpgmag.com and I have my son who shares his knowledge of photography with me.
See link to his website bellow.
15 Jul 2012 — 1 view
15 Jul 2012 — 4 views
15 Jul 2012 — 13 views, 2 favorites
15 Jul 2012 — 2 views
15 Jul 2012 — 7 views
15 Jul 2012 — 6 views
13 Nov 2011 — 6 views
13 Nov 2011 — 2 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
411 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?