I am an illustrator and photographer based in Salem Massachusetts experimenting in different kinds of expression. I love discovering new and spectacular things in my little corner of the universe, and it's my passion to share my wonders with the world.
Follow my blog at:
Find me at: http://www.etsy.com
5 May 2014 — 7 views, 1 favorite
15 Apr 2014 — 8 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
266 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?